Member Benefits Include:
· Join other businesses for a shared commitment to the economic vitality and quality of life in Whitehall
· Chamber referrals and sales opportunities to deliver a return on your investment
· Exclusive marketing and sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events
· Inclusion on the Chamber Website Members Directory & own Business Page
· Opportunity to Participate in “SHOP LOCAL” Advertising Campaign & Chamber Buck Program
· First opportunities over non-chamber members for booth, spaces, etc. at Chamber events
· “Chamber Spotlight” article in Whitehall Ledger when awarded Member of the Week
· Free Listing in Annual Whitehall Phone Book (Alphabetically & Categorically)
· 50% off ad pricing in Annual Whitehall Phone Book + free coupon space
· Members may provide news releases for inclusion in the Chamber newsletter and website
· Chamber members are allowed one post per week on the Chamber’s social media page
· Only Chamber members are allowed to display their brochures in the Chamber Office
· Chamber members may request membership mailing labels of the entire membership
· Ribbon cutting for new businesses and business anniversaries
· Be a catalyst for change. Getting involved allows you to shape the future of your town.
Your networking opportunities are not limited to, but include the following:
· MONTHLY OPEN HOUSE: Second Friday Open House is a monthly event that pairs hors d’oeuvres with an in-demand speaker sure to entertain and inform all those in attendance while providing a great
opportunity for networking. This event is a unique after-hours event to open your business to the general membership who may be running their own businesses when you are regularly open. Sponsorship for this event goes quickly, so get your business on the list to host today!
· MONTHLY CHAMBER MEETINGS: Voice your concerns on Whitehall’s economy and find solutions at the monthly meetings held at Borden’s conference room. Board at 12PM, Membership at 1 PM.
· CHAMBER-SPONSORED EVENTS AND MORE!